Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 08 December 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to northwest 15 to 25 knots early this morning then becoming northwest 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to northerly 20 to 30 Friday afternoon.
Rain and fog patches ending this morning.
Risk of freezing spray Friday late in the day.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 6 overnight.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 8 December 2022 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 8 December 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday dissipating ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: