Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 12 November 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind increasing to easterly 15 to 25 Tuesday morning then diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Flurries ending near noon. Snow beginning Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 12 November 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing low 972 mb located over eastern
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday low 1009 mb located over the East Coast
of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 996 mb located over the Bay of Fundy.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: