Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 20 March 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northerly 10 to 15 after midnight then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Temperatures near minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 March 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4510N 6005W
to 4530N 5810W to 4650N 5725W to Newfoundland near 4730N 5610W. Sea
ice north of the ice edge.
2 tenths grey-white ice including a trace of first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 March 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today dissipating low located over Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1029 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1031 mb located over eastern
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday quasi-stationary low 992 mb located
off the East Coast of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: