There is no Marine Forecast issued for this area. Access the Public Forecast?
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Watches (In effect)
Squall watch in effect
Lake Saint-JeanIssued 03:37 AM EDT 19 August 2019 Conditions are favourable for the development of squalls with wind gusts up to 35 knots, frequent lightning and poor to very poor visibility in thunderstorms heavy at times.
Proceed with caution as visibility may suddenly be reduced to near zero. Mariners are advised to prepare for potential squalls. Vulnerable vessels are most at risk and should seek safe harbour if underway. Consider delaying or postponing travel in areas under the Squall Watch.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. For more information monitor Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
There is no Synopsis issued for this area.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: