Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
There is no Marine Forecast issued for this area. Access the Public Forecast?
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Watches (In effect)
Squall watch in effect
Richelieu River and Northern Lake ChamplainIssued 02:43 AM EDT 11 August 2020 This afternoon and evening, conditions are favourable for the development of squalls with wind gusts up to 45 knots as well frequent lightning and hail.
Vessels without lightning protection should make their way to shore immediately. Mariners are advised to prepare for potential squalls. Vulnerable vessels are most at risk and should seek safe harbour if underway. Consider delaying or postponing travel in areas under the Squall Watch.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. For more information monitor Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
There is no Synopsis issued for this area.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: