Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 08 December 2019
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming easterly 10 to 15 Monday afternoon.
Periods of snow changing to periods of rain near noon Monday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 4. High Monday plus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 8 December 2019 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Labrador Sea.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Monday low 1001 mb located near Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 992 mb located over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: