Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 06:07 AM EDT 30 March 2023
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Friday.
Snow Friday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 2. Low tonight minus 8. High Friday plus 2.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 30 March 2023
Saturday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots backing to northwest 15 to 25 late in the day.
Sunday Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light late in the day.
Monday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 30 March 2023 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: