Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 21 March 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Scattered flurries Wednesday evening.
Low tonight minus 8. High Wednesday plus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 21 March 2023
Thursday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots veering to southeast 15 in the morning.
Friday Wind west 15 knots.
Saturday Wind northeast 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 March 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: