Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 03 February 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 Saturday morning.
High today minus 23. Low tonight minus 28. High Saturday minus 18.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 3 February 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 986 mb located near
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 955 mb located northeast of the
Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today cold front from low located on a line
north-south over Sept-Îles.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing cold front from low located on
a line northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: