Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 20 February 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots early this evening and to westerly 15 to 25 near noon Thursday.
Snow beginning near midnight and ending near noon Thursday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 10. High Thursday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 20 February 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from New England to Ungava Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1003 mb located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 1003 mb located over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: