Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 04 August 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind easterly 15 to 20 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 30 near midnight then diminishing to light early Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 late Wednesday morning.
Rain changing to showers Wednesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 01:11 AM EDT 05 August 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 4 August 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today Tropical Storm Isaias 994 mb located over
the East Coast of the U.S.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday Post-tropical Storm Isaias 1000 mb
located west of Labrador.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday approaching ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Great Lakes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: