Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 26 January 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light late this morning then becoming southwest 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind veering to northwesterly 10 to 15 Monday morning.
Rain or snow becoming snow near noon then flurries this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 26 January 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1002 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 990 mb located northeast of
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from the low to Cornwall.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday trough located from the low to the Gulf
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: