Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 24 February 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots becoming northeast 10 to 15 this evening then increasing to easterly 15 to 25 Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Snow beginning late Sunday morning changing to light rain Sunday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 8. High Sunday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 February 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight intensifying low 1000 mb located over
the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 980 mb located over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: