Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 16 November 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to southwesterly 15 to 20 Saturday morning then veering to northwest 15 Saturday evening.
Snow ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 4. High Saturday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 16 November 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over western Cornwall.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: