Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 22 November 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 30 to 40 knots diminishing to west 20 to 30 late this afternoon and to west 10 to 20 near midnight. Wind westerly 10 to 20 Saturday.
Rain changing to snow this afternoon and ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 9. High Saturday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 November 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 November 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 992 mb located over western
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 984 mb located near Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: