Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 24 November 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwesterly 15 to 20 knots veering to northwest 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Snow beginning near noon changing to rain this afternoon and ending this evening. A few showers beginning Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today plus 3. Temperatures near plus 3 tonight. High Saturday plus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 24 November 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing trough located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located over the Gulf of
At 3:00 a.m. EST today warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: