Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 March 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 near noon then diminishing to southwest 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light overnight then becoming west 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon. Wind becoming light Tuesday evening.
Flurries today and tonight.
High today plus 2. Low tonight minus 3. High Tuesday plus 3.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 20 March 2023
Wednesday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots veering to southeast 15.
Friday Wind west 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 March 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 976 mb located southeast of Labrador.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing low 981 mb located off Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: