Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 September 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming west 15 knots near noon then diminishing to light overnight. Wind becoming west 10 to 15 Thursday afternoon then becoming light Thursday evening.
Fog patches early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 September 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today Post-tropical Storm Teddy 962 mb located
south of Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday Post-tropical Storm Teddy 969 mb located
over northern Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Trois-Rivières.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: