Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 November 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots early this morning and to northwest 15 to 25 near noon. Wind diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Thursday afternoon.
Periods of rain ending near noon with a risk of freezing rain.
High today plus 3. Low tonight minus 10. High Thursday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 November 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
western Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: