Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 15 December 2019
Today Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 30 to 40 knots diminishing to southwest 25 to 30 early this evening and to southwest 15 to 20 Monday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Rain early this morning. Snow today. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
High today plus 1. Low tonight minus 12. High Monday minus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 03:00 AM EST 15 December 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 15 December 2019 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 972 mb located near Saguenay River.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 970 mb located over Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: