Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 11:10 AM EDT 22 May 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 early this afternoon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 15 early Wednesday morning.
A few showers beginning early Wednesday morning and ending near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 11:10 AM EDT 22 May 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 May 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1011 mb located northeast of Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 1008 mb located near Gaspé.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight cold front from low located from Saguenay
River to Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday cold front located on a line east-west
over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: