Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 17 November 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 early this morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near noon. Wind veering to northwest 15 this afternoon then diminishing to light overnight. Wind light Sunday.
Temperatures minus 3 falling to minus 11 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 17 November 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: