Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 June 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots near noon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 20 Monday morning with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms Monday afternoon and evening.
Showers Monday afternoon and evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 June 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 999 mb located east of Anticosti Island.
By 2:00 p.m. EDT today dissipating low 1002 mb located over
At 5:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 5:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: