Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 March 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 early this evening then veering to northwest 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Rain or periods of snow this afternoon. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Monday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation and in fog patches.
Low tonight minus 2. High Monday plus 5.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 26 March 2023
Tuesday Wind light.
Wednesday Wind light.
Thursday Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 March 2023 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to Québec city.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday weakening trough located from Hudson Bay
to Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: