Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 04 December 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light late this afternoon then increasing to north 15 Saturday morning. Wind increasing to northerly 15 to 25 Saturday evening.
Showers or flurries ending overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 4 Saturday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 4 December 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 1:00 a.m. EST Saturday weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Montréal.
At 4:00 p.m. EST Saturday approaching low 988 mb located near
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: