Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 25 February 2021
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots backing to westerly 10 to 20 this morning then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Friday morning then diminishing to light Friday evening.
Snow ending early this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 3. Low tonight minus 14. High Friday minus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 25 February 2021 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 995 mb located over Maine.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 982 mb located over
At 7:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: