Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 28 March 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots Wednesday evening.
Low tonight minus 8. High Wednesday plus 6.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 28 March 2023
Thursday Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late in the day.
Friday Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 20 knots.
Saturday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots backing to northwest 15 to 25 late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 March 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today flat low located over Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday flat low located over Labrador.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday cold front located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: