Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 March 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots backing to southwest 15 to 20 early this evening then diminishing to northerly 10 to 15 Sunday afternoon.
Flurries beginning Sunday morning and ending Sunday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Low tonight minus 4. High Sunday plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 March 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 983 mb located over Prince Edward Island.
By 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 982 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: