Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 15 October 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 20 knots late this afternoon then veering to southwest 15 to 25 late this evening. Wind increasing to west 25 to 35 after midnight then diminishing to west 15 to 25 Tuesday morning. Wind becoming west 15 Tuesday evening.
Rain beginning early this afternoon and ending after midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 03:00 AM EDT 15 October 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 15 October 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today intensifying low 1013 mb located over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 968 mb located north of the Strait
of Belle Isle.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: