Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 14 December 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near midnight and to light near noon Friday.
High today minus 10. Low tonight minus 19. High Friday minus 13. Temperatures falling to minus 20 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 14 December 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 966 mb located over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday departing low located over Labrador Sea.
At midnight EST tonight building low located over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 1000 mb located over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: