Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 23 January 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 20 knots early this evening and to westerly 20 to 30 Thursday evening.
Snow changing to freezing rain this evening then to rain near noon Thursday. Flurries Thursday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 8. Temperatures rising to zero Thursday morning. High Thursday plus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 23 January 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday ridge located east of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1000 mb located west of Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 980 mb located east of Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: