Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 July 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 20 knots near noon Sunday.
A few showers beginning near noon Sunday.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 21 July 2018
Monday Wind light becoming south 15 knots in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind south 15 knots diminishing to light.
Wednesday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 July 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today weakening ridge located on a line east-west
over Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday dissipating ridge located on a line
east-west over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located near Cape Hatteras.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 1012 mb located near Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: