Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 10 July 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms. Wind becoming light this evening then becoming easterly 10 to 15 early Saturday morning. Wind veering to southerly 10 to 15 Saturday afternoon.
Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Risk of thunderstorms Saturday. Showers Saturday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 10 July 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1001 mb located near James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 999 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today tropical depression FAY located north of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday tropical depression FAY located near
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: