Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 January 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots Saturday morning then diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Flurries Saturday. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures minus 10 rising to plus 1 then falling to minus 6 Saturday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 January 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 974 mb located over Labrador Coast.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 969 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday departing ridge located off Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: