Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 28 June 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to southwest 15 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 early Wednesday afternoon then diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Scattered showers Wednesday evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 8:19 PM EDT 28 June 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 June 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing ridge located over Labrador
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight building trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: