Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 10 December 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light this morning then increasing to northwest 10 to 15 Monday morning. Wind increasing to westerly 15 to 25 near noon Monday.
Risk of freezing rain early this morning. Rain and mist beginning this morning changing to snow Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist and 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 3 rising to plus 5 this evening then falling to minus 1 Monday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 10 December 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EST Monday departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 1004 mb located over the
East Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 976 mb located over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: