Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 17 September 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots late this evening then veering to northwest 10 to 15 Saturday morning. Wind becoming light Saturday evening.
Showers overnight and Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:03 PM EDT 17 September 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Ungava Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight high 1024 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1022 mb located over western Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: