Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 16 January 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots early Monday morning and to northeast 25 to 35 late Monday morning. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 to 20 Monday evening.
Snow Monday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 17. High Monday minus 4.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 7:56 PM EST 16 January 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 16 January 2022 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over eastern Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 998 mb located over Cape
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 982 mb located over southeastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: