Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 13 December 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots late overnight and to northeast 15 to 25 Saturday morning.
Freezing rain beginning near midnight changing to rain Saturday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 2. High Saturday plus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 13 December 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today building low located over the southern East
Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 979 mb located near Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: