Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 January 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Snow beginning near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 20 rising to minus 5 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 January 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Toronto to Ungava Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located from Newfoundland to
At 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday warm front located on a line east-west
over southwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday approaching warm front located on a
line east-west over Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: