Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 31 May 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening. Wind light Thursday.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 31 May 2023
Friday Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots in the afternoon.
Saturday Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots.
Sunday Wind northeast 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 31 May 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high 1025 mb located off
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday building low 1012 mb located near
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1010 mb located over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: