Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 May 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southerly 15 to 20 knots this morning then becoming southerly 15 to 25 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Scattered showers Saturday evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog banks dissipating early this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog banks and as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 03:00 AM EDT 20 May 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 May 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located over the Midwestern states.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Matane.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday deepening low located near the Great
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: