Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 21 June 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots near noon Friday.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 21 June 2018
Saturday Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots.
Sunday Wind light becoming north 10 to 15 knots late in the day.
Monday Wind north 10 to 15 knots becoming light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 June 2018 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1018 mb located south of Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high 1021 mb located southeast of Nova
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located from Labrador to Lake
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1003 mb located south of Lake Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: