Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 29 May 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon. Wind becoming light Tuesday evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 29 May 2023
Wednesday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind light.
Friday Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 20 knots late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 29 May 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Labrador to Cornwall.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: