Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 04 December 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light today tonight and Sunday.
Flurries this afternoon and this evening. Snow Sunday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 13 rising to minus 6 Sunday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 4 December 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight weakening ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Québec city.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1012 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1017 mb located over Nova Scotia.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: