Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 June 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Squall watch in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots early this evening with gusts to 40 near thunderstorms. Wind becoming light near midnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Thursday with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms. Wind becoming light Thursday evening.
Showers beginning late this afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility 1 mile or less in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Squall warning ended
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 00:04 AM EDT 27 June 2019
Squall watch ended
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 00:05 AM EDT 27 June 2019
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 June 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: