Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 October 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light near noon then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late this evening and to light Thursday afternoon.
Rain today and this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 October 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located over northwestern Quebec.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Thursday high located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located near the Great Lakes.
By 2:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low located over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: