Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 August 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening. Wind light Saturday.
Showers ending this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 August 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located over Chaleur Bay.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing low located east of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located over the eastern Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: