Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 11 December 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 Thursday morning. Wind becoming light Thursday afternoon.
Flurries this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 9 falling to minus 17 Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 11 December 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over the
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
At 7:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: