Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 May 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 near noon Thursday.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 23 May 2018
Friday Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots.
Saturday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming northeast 15.
Sunday Wind easterly 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 May 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Maine.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today warm front located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday warm front located over Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: