Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 March 2023
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots becoming light early this morning. Wind light tonight and Friday.
Snow changing to periods of freezing rain early this morning then to rain near noon and ending near midnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 2 rising to plus 4 this afternoon then falling to minus 1 Friday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 23 March 2023
Saturday Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots in the morning.
Sunday Wind east 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 to 25.
Monday Wind west 10 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 March 2023 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday weakening trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located over the Midwestern states.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high located over western Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: