Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 17 February 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to southeast 20 to 30 near noon Tuesday then diminishing to southeast 15 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Snow Tuesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 7 today. Low tonight minus 13. High Tuesday zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 17 February 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1029 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing high 1036 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today building low located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 1010 mb located north of Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: