Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 28 January 2023
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 to 35 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Flurries this afternoon. Snow Sunday. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures zero falling to minus 10 Sunday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 3:15 PM EST 28 January 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 January 2023 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight high located near James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday high located over Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: