Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 05 June 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this morning then becoming northeast 15 Tuesday morning.
Showers Tuesday late in the day.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 05 June 2023
Wednesday Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 5 June 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today intensifying low 1000 mb located over
southern Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday quasi-stationary low 990 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today flat low located over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 6:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday flat low located from Tadoussac to
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: