Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 26 February 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to southeast 15 to 20 near noon Saturday. Wind veering to southwest 15 to 20 Saturday evening.
Snow Saturday afternoon becoming rain or snow. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 12. High Saturday plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 February 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday low 1012 mb located over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 1010 mb located over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: