Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 13 May 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect. Squall watch in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots with gusts to 35 near thunderstorms. Wind diminishing to light early this evening then becoming west 10 to 15 late Friday morning. Wind diminishing to light Friday evening.
Showers ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers Friday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 5:30 PM EDT 13 May 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Watches (In effect)
Squall watch in effect
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 5:28 PM EDT 13 May 2021 Conditions are favourable for the development of squalls gusting up to 35 knots through this evening.
Mariners are advised to prepare for potential squalls. Vulnerable vessels are most at risk and should seek safe harbour if underway. Consider delaying or postponing travel in areas under the Squall Watch.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. For more information monitor Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 13 May 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low located off
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high located near the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: