Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 October 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 20 near noon then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Wednesday.
Rain tonight and Wednesday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 October 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: