Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 04 August 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots this morning and to southeasterly 15 to 20 this afternoon. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 near midnight then becoming southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday morning.
Showers today tonight and Wednesday morning. Risk of thunderstorms Wednesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 03:00 AM EDT 04 August 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 4 August 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1012 mb located over Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1004 mb located north of Lake
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today Hurricane Isaias 995 mb located near Cape
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday Post-tropical Storm Isaias 1004 mb
located over Rivière-du-Loup.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: