Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 March 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots backing to southwest 15 to 20 early this evening then veering to northwest 10 to 15 Sunday afternoon.
Periods of snow ending this morning. Flurries Sunday morning and afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
High today plus 3. Low tonight minus 4. High Sunday plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 March 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 980 mb located over the Bay of Fundy.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday departing low 970 mb located over Labrador
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: