Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 02 February 2023
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 25 to 30 knots veering to northwest 20 to 30 near midnight. Wind northwest 15 to 25 Friday.
Flurries ending overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures minus 6 falling to minus 28 Friday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 2 February 2023 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Erie.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday cold front located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: