Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 September 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots early this afternoon then becoming light Tuesday morning.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon and this evening and Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 September 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 998 mb located over eastern Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1008 mb located north of Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: