Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots becoming west 15 early this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 03:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 993 mb located near Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 997 mb located off Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: