Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 March 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light tonight and Tuesday.
Low tonight minus 4. High Tuesday plus 4.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 27 March 2023
Wednesday Wind light.
Thursday Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late in the day.
Friday Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 March 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today flat low located over Rimouski.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday flat low located over Sept-Îles.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday high located over northern Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: